Oh bananas...


As you can see there hasn't been much art being posted on this blog...as was my original intent. More art less talk!
I get frustrated when I can't doodle something up..just for fun, no plan, just doing it. And recently on my island here at home I have spent most of my day doing, just doing crap, really small,minute no butterfly effect stuff. At the end of the day, I've got a messy house, kids running rampant and fish sticks in the oven, yum. It's frustrating. I like to see fruits of my efforts. However with three under five, the fruits are often just that, fruit....fruit crammed into high chairs, an apple core in the couch cushions, grapes smooshed underfoot.
So yesterday, I spent about 30 minutes (MY lunch break) when both kids were napping (it's like Halley's Comet in this house) and made a few postcards. They aren't finished but it was fun and you'll find no still lifes among them....of fruit, of course.

Comments

Popular Posts