Saturday, March 14, 2009

Arrow, arrow, space bar

The other day I expressed to my husband my amazement in watching my two boys and their friend play a Lego Power Miners game on the computer.

I can't believe it, I said, there was no fighting over who would play or who would drive. Two of them were perfectly happy to watch the other navigate the drill -wielding- Lego- dude barrel over rocks and mountains. The non-players would comment and cheer him on.
Good job! Great dig!

Unbelieveable! And when does this end....you know, the contentment to just watch another arrow, arrow, arrow their way to victory?

"Beth," my husband says disbelievingly, "Have you really not noticed that men/boys will always watch and cheer (jeer) each other playing video games. It never ends."

Oh yeah....come to think of it.....

No comments: