Tuesday, March 10, 2009

There Should Be a Warning....

Ok, can you tell when I drew this? Well.....I drew this the other night while watching a movie. Hmmmm....you think, there's a lot of detail in that sweater sleeve, did she watch ANY of the movie? Was my eye on the screen or my artwork?
So, a note of warning to ALL mothers out there and especially ones of small boys......the movie Changeling is HORRIFIC. Yeah, yeah, Angelina Jolie was great, blah, blah blah. Yes, the story actually happened. Yes, we as mothers should be reminded of how precious our kids lifes' are and how we should be on guard.....but NEVER have I had to leave a room to throw up like I did with this movie. I actually got sick to my stomach. The trailers are deceiving. Just a note, a warning.....there should be a label for this, Not a Movie for Mothers Who Have Young Children (NMMWHYC), there we go.....I think I'm on to something....

No comments: