There's a Skeleton Under Your Field


My husband and I decided a few months ago that we would have a "code" word if one of us dies before the other, you know for haunting purposes. That way one of us would know that the other was saying hi if they heard the code word. And then at the time we thought, hmmm...but what if we can't speak words out loud when we're dead? Maybe we should have a code vase falling off a shelf kind of thing.
But the other night neither of us could remember what the code "anything" that we decided on was.....well, that doesn't do either of us any good, he said.
Chuckle, chuckle.

(The above skeleton has been gone for awhile. I love to draw skeletons. You can ask my mom, I've been doing it since I was about 5 or 6. Back then though, I would ask her to draw me the skeleton over and over again. I once asked her as an adult, if she thought that was weird...she replied, "You were my first child, I didn't know what was normal.")-chuckle again.

Comments

Popular Posts