Ahhh...a Nap....

I am so busy,busy,busy,busy and tired, tired, tired.....the other day when my son's bus pulled away I clapped (but not for the reason you think)...I knew my hands were supposed to be doing something and so...they clapped instead of waving.
Drew up the cover for Brain,Child (yahoo!)....and six other pieces....
Threw my sister a baby shower
Currently throwing together a program for the Art Center's Swing Into Spring Benefit
Shipped a print to Israel-cool. (think I spelled Israel wrong...)
Got accepted to Poppytalk's Paper Pops market (little dance).
Had a Boston card company contact me about doing a line of Studio Fuller cards-woohoo!
Potty trained my three year old.
Just a few things going on around here......

More soon when I can dig myself out...

Comments

Rowena said…
Woo Hoo! And I'm talking about the potty training. Can you tell I'm starting training for the 2yo and finishing for the 3yo?

Oh, and the other stuff is nice too. :)

Popular Posts