Eye Fatigue

Found this deck of cards at my parents' house.....love the retro look of the cards but the best part of it really is "35% Less Eye Fatigue"......what? You can get eye fatigue from playing cards!? Who knew? These are scientifically tinted, wow. I'll have to show you what the waterfall design on the actual cards looks like when I have more time (yeah...more time)...
Here's a funny snippet for the end of the week from Fuller land to make you smile:

This morning we were talking about how excited we all are that baby Sam is going to be here soon (my sister's due on July 10th-it's the first nephew or niece of mine on my side of the family)...here's how it went, ( I swear I don't make this up)

"Claire is going to have baby Sam, right Mom? Not Uncle David, boys don't have babies!" says my three year old.
"Right," says Jamie, "only girls have babies. Mommy had us inside her tummy!"
"Yeah," I say " I MADE you guys from scratch! I did! Can you imagine that?"
"Yep," exclaims Colin, "like PLAYDOUGH!"

Comments

Silke said…
That did make me smile! :) Great playing cards - I also like the Stardust name. And the bit about the eye fatigue is too funny...:) Silke
Candied Fabrics said…
So Funny! Playdough! I too sometimes marvel at the fact that these living, breathing, talking, thinking HUGE boys of mine originated inside my own body! Amazing!
Edmund said…
I believe those cards came from the Stardust that our grandparents used to say in Ocean City. Here's the funny thing, the most I remember from those visits is Fraggle Rock on TV. Wow we were so abused without cable TV as kids....

Popular Posts