Thursday, July 09, 2009

Waiting For Sam






I'm just waiting for my nephew Sam to be born right now. His due date is tomorrow.....I just can't think of anything else....art is on a break (which was really needed) I'm having sympathy pains (I'll spare you the details)...and still unpacking from 12 days at the beach and once again, a no sleep week. I did get to see the sun rise up from the ocean's horizon like a pink glowing ball....nice eh? But not so fun when your company is a fussy 18 month old sucking on a pacifier along with questioning furred brow.....she did say "balloon" when she saw the sun rise which made me smile and then she proceeded to pick my nose. Isn't it romantic? So, c'mon Sam-I'll show you the sunrise too....just keep your cute little baby hands to yourself.

No comments: