Jump!


An addendum.....
to the story or quick blurb I wrote the other day about my son Jamie catching bugs in a clandestine zip lock bag at football practice....to follow up, apparently a coach caught my son with the said bag full of grasshoppers......Why? Why? you ask, leave the poor kid alone...how did the coach even know? Well, the dutiful coach had noticed something strange about my son....my friends, he had the bag of grasshoppers where ANYONE would keep a bag full, mind you of like 20, grasshoppers
IN HIS PANTS!
My goodness, you just can't make this up.


On a less buggy note, one of the nice things about going back to teaching is that at the beginning of the school year, the art teachers in the county have some fun staff development days and lucky us, mine is at the National Portrait Gallery and the Smithsonian Museum of American Art tomorrow....I'll be sure to bring my camera. A shout out to the other art teachers who read my blog, esp. Jennifer C. I'll be sure to take in all of the art for you...I may even get to look at a painting for longer than one second, whoa, now that's harder than keeping a bag of grasshoppers in your pants!

Comments

jennifercailin said…
Yay!
Can't wait to hear more. Enjoy your good fortune--and eating lunch with some adults. You might get to sit down for a whole sandwich!

Popular Posts