ME-at

I haven't felt like me in a long while. Creativity in a slump. General unease. Not feeling so fun/ny these days....it is true that when you don't have your health, you ain't got nothin'. Well, it seems as much as my insides are connected, all of my symptoms are too and it all globs up into a general malaise. So I'm happy to get back to my diet. I promise I'll be good. I just want me back.

Recently, I've been hearing a lot about the vegan diet. An interview with Jonathan Safran Foer (who has recently published the book Eating Animals)was really "illuminating" (he he). I had no idea how much energy we put into processing meat and I never gave a second thought to where my milk came from. I really thought there was a friendly farmer milking Bessie out yonder pasture. Until now, my animal rights initiatives have really been limited to my humane mice traps and making sure my dog gets fed on time. It's something to look into.

Alas, it's the new buzz word-VEGAN and Celiac is oh so late August. But I've been thinking, hey, as long as I'm on an extremely restrictive diet, why not make it more so? That is so me, to think like that, hmm...maybe I'm in there after all.

Comments

Popular Posts