MOSK-Mother of Small Kids

(one of those rare moments with the two boys drawing together, love it for the moment, that is)




If you can find fake vampire teeth on your front lawn on any given time....

If you look forward to winter time so your neighbors don't have to hear the sock war every morning....

If you can't finish any dang task even shutting the refrigerator door then....

If putting away clothes requires an entourage......

If you look forward to time at the dentist and think of it as "me" time then......

wow, the list could go on.......

I literally stepped on fake vampire teeth on my front lawn this evening and thought my goodness does everyone have this problem? You think I am needing a little vacation? Bobby and I are excited to get down to the beach in January again. I'm looking forward to doing more research on my horror flick called "Off Season" (yeah, I know there is some little animal animated flick with the same name, probably) where strange ghostly families live in vacant homes during the off season at a beach resort.....startling a couple who comes to check on their house in the OFF SEASON. I know, I have an active imagination. Perhaps I could work the fake vampire teeth into the script-ah, yes....I knew they were there for a reason.

Comments

Popular Posts