Мелочам


For about one week my blog has been in Russian....yep, you read it right, in Russian. Not to you, readers and perusers, but to me. All of Blogger's templates, headings and such have been in cryptic, can't understand it even if you tried, not even the same alphabet, Russian.
Because I have written over 400 posts on this blog, I didn't even have to change the language to know how to post a new entry. I just know the buttons so well. And I was thinking about how much this says about me.....yes, I am one of those if it's broken don't fix it just learn to work around it people...hmmm...not sure if that's a good thing or not. I've had lots of posting ideas lately but not much time so here's the gist of it:

Reading Twyla Tharp's The Creative Habit-wonderful. A must read for creative people, it's not self help, it is simply an eye opener.

Oldest son, I completely overreact to his temper tantrum causing me to think I am only getting coal in my stocking.....later that night, we laugh about it. He writes me a note on the back of a stray CandyLand card (with the picture of the CandyCane lady)..."I love my mom and dad because they are nice."

Four year old is unpotty training himself for no apparent reason, no new baby, no new life changes.....Christmas?

Monday-a doctor will finally sit down with me and let me cry and tell her things I would never have thought I would tell another human being then call my insurance company and beg them for my final blood tests...it's ironic that I will be joining millions of others in the new year going on a diet....although, if I don't stick to mine, it's not the scale that will scold me.

There's over 4 inches of snow on the ground, a fire in the fireplace.....Жизнь хороша

Comments

Popular Posts