My Evil Plan....


My husband will tell you that I will do anything to get what I want (well, I will whine a lot).....and so people it looks like I am finally going to get my 8GB IPod ITouch....whew, and all it took was getting a serious auto-immune disease. If I had known that it would be so simple I would have triggered the disease long ago.
Thank goodness,  my evil plan finally worked (insert Plankton evil laugh).

It's confirmed that I do have Celiac (oh and I am also allergic to eggs and peanut-bonus!) and so now I JUST HAVE TO HAVE the app called "Is this Gluten Free?", of course. And I will need to get the 300 dollar I Pod to get it. Wow, this disease is expensive! I've been eying my father's for quite awhile now and my sister's too. My little Nano is sagging at the seams, so full of music and This American Life podcasts.You've just got to look at the bright side right?

Yesterday, my mother in law said she saw in the post that Nut Allergies are OUT and Celiac Disease is IN....well, I've always been a trendsetter....I mean what can I say in 2010, I'll be wearing my unitard with thigh high boots with my cupcake trucks (what?).

So, 2009 you are OUT. I am so done with you. 2010 is going to be gluten free, egg free and peanut free but thankfully full of apps and good music. (Now when Bobby reads this-I know I am not going to get one from him for my birthday in February-the deal is NOT to ask for what you want or you will NOT get it.....unless of course, it's a unitard, yikes!)

Comments

Sweet Mess said…
The Itouch should be a lot of fun. Probably not as much fun as gluten and eggs of course... but still pretty good.
Candied Fabrics said…
You're doing a great job of putting the best of all possible faces on some sucky news! Have a great time with your new toy! And take care of yourself!

Popular Posts