24 Inches and.....




So there's over two feet of snow on the ground here in Virginia. This is the grandest snowstorm I can remember. Now, this is fun but it is also torture being stuck in my dirty house with stir crazy kids who can't get out for fear of actually losing them in the snow. We will get out though. We will get through.

As you can see above, I've restocked my paints hoping that will inspire me. It has a little. Art just ebbs and flows-it's tough though because my last "run" lasted two years-yeah, wow. How crazy is that?
Time to try to relax....unless of course, I see two feet sticking out of the snowdrifts.....no, wait, that might be my husband.... btw, anyone read any good books lately? I'm needing one of those can't put me down books that don't star vampires or strange kids drawn on notebook paper.

Comments

rachel awes said…
i LOVE your work & blog!!! (found it while "surfing" just a bit). a couple faves "if wilderness", "tenderfoot", "sisters"...but really, all you play with here...& all your women...love them all! huge amounts of pretty outfits & dancing that comes from being your beautiful self, i send celebrating your way...

Popular Posts