Wednesday, January 12, 2011

FLickroo


I was fooling around with my neglected Flickr page and as I was dropping and dragging all of my postcard work to a set I was amazed at how many there were. I've kind of grown out of them. I look up at them in my studio now and think of them as little incubators, sourdough starters. 
I haven't had a lot of time lately and I am really needing to carve some out....regardless of the crazy three year daughter who is coming into the terrible threes in true fashion. In fact, she is screaming at me right now because maple syrup is literally attacking her...the urgency, the drama, the trauma, it's exhausting.

2 comments:

nacherluver said...

eye candy! hope the syrup didn't win.
:)

Jenni Horne said...

I love that flickr collage!! Isn't it wonderful to see how you got from point a to point b?