Loosening Up



The other day I had one of those in the FLOW days....love them. Made so many light pieces, unlabored, new , exciting (to me)......here's one. More to come....

P.S-Chanel No. 5, I know it's famous and all but I put some on my wrist (a sample from a magazine) and I now I keep thinking there is someone else in the room with me-she's an older lady, with a purse that snaps shut and suit with matching jacket and skirt, hair coiffed and such and she doesn't like me very much.
It's a weird feeling.....

Comments

Bridget said…
I love it! This reminds me of me - working on a chart of some sort, yet thinking of necklaces and fashions I want buy! LOL You're awesome. :)
Sweet Mess said…
I am loving what is going on with and inside that red circle! very interesting.
NaNa said…
This is great! Oh yes. Want to see more of those!

Popular Posts