Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Black and White and Red All Over

1940's vintage dress listed by TimelessVixenVillage
Wow, I have never seen a dress that I could possibly love more. This is the kind of dress that makes me wish I were a movie star, walking down the red carpet in the cool vintage dress-now that would be a color palette-the black and white on the red. If I had 500 bucks to throw down and a ball to attend this would be my frock. Alas, it will show up in some of my artwork, that's not too second place.....

2 comments:

Caatje said...

Beautiful indeed! I would look absolutely ridiculous in this dress, but I do understand the feeling ;-)

Beth HF said...

You know, I think I would too because it's one of those that probably looks better on the dress frame! Also, I would have to adjust the crinolines-a little too poofy.