Monday, August 01, 2011

Plastic Eye



All of these done with the wonderful photoshop action called Plastic Eye




The pictures are from our local county fair. That's a whole other post I am brewing up. Right now, I am totally procrastinating.....okay, it's not just that. I really should have planned more activities for my children this summer. I know, it totally goes against my unconstructive play time summer plans. So I am wrapping up Brain,Child work right now as well as some other fun TBA stuff before he head off to Salvo, NC this Sunday. Okay-enough chatting......but first, if you have Photoshop and you haven't learned about "actions" yet. I suggest you click on the Plastic Eye link in the caption above. It's super cool the things you'll find-the best part is that other amazing photographers have already done the hard part-figuring it all out. Of course, I do plan on donating to thank them. Or maybe, I shouldn't because they are, of course, enabling me to.....procrastinate! (a joke, a joke).

2 comments:

nacherluver said...

cool! gonna have to check it out. great colorful shots! thanks for sharing. ;0)

owen-b said...

Hi there - noticed that some people had visited my site via this one and found your post. Glad you enjoyed using the action! I personally really enjoy using it on cropped square photos but it looks great on your fairground shots.

Lovely artwork elsewhere on your blog. Thanks again for linking back.

Best wishes,
Owen