Things I Have Been Enjoying
|I am so happy with this, can I say that? Yes, I can.|
In lieu of gooey bread, butter, pizza, pie, cake, cheese, hands that work correctly and more, I am finding solace in some simple things (as best as I damn well can).
1. candles that smell like winter spruce
2. a good red wine
3. my Pentel slicci pen .25 (where have you been all of my tiny little lines life?)
4.fixing all of the toliet paper roll holders in my house
5. finally getting a sink that will hold a pot
6. being able to return the sink since I absentmindedly bought the wrong size (it's the Celiac), thanks Home Depot easy return policy.
7. Being able to order correct size online-whew.
8. Old books friends are sending me to turn into art-I'm loving the interaction between me and you.
9. Dunkin' Donuts pumpkin pie coffee (pre-ground-blasphemy!)
10. Advil (the artwork above should be sponsored by ibuprofen).
Sooooo.....the pain in my hands, arms, fingers, neck......it's Celiac. And I know it for sure. And, and, and......I am getting relief, albeit slowly and I'm thrilled. Yes, really. It took my hands and fingers feeling like they were about to fall off but I am back to my original (and correct) diagnosis. What a journey (not). My husband says to me that he is amazed with what I have put up with these past two years but that I didn't stop the madness until my drawing and hands were put in jeopardy. You'd think......you'd think......alas, I am feeling good today.