Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Vday Wrap Up

A favorite road of mine (I drive this to the gym and run it in the summer)
Oh, snowy tree lined road.....only saw a few of these this winter, how disappointing. But it has me thinking about warm....more on that later.....a little trip for my 40th is coming up. We are going to a place that I have only seen the airport of....on a layover. I'm taking my new lens with, great pictures to come.

This year I was the proud momma of three kids WHO MADE THEIR OWN VALENTINES. Yes, yes, I know, I can hardly contain myself. Here are a few pics of them:



With only a little writing and gluing help from me......can you tell? Design blogs eat your heart out! I prefer to work with projects with kids that require as little adult handling as possible AND that have only 1 or 2 steps and no inter fusing webbing, hot glue gunning, metal bending and such. I know you are thinking, she is the next Martha, I know, I know......

1 comment:

Caatje said...

All those Valentines are adorable! As for winter. We had two weeks of it and it was full on, but now...all is gone again. Sigh...;-)