Images

baby shower invite I created for my sister
frames from thrift store, I repainted for my piece in an upcoming art show
more work on the floor......

love this blue-painting 5 cent frames is fun



 
Spring is absolutely beautiful in Virginia....but unfortunately, I am too busy trying to rub the eyeballs out of my head to enjoy it. Yesterday, I braved the park on full doses of allergy meds and cold medicine and found myself speaking to another mother by the sandbox who suggested the netty pot. I have yet to try this simple method, why? Too easy of course.....anyway, she went on to tell me that I should be sure to use distilled water because apparently a couple of people sent brain eating amoebas cascading into their heads by using untreated water in their netty pots....NOTE to self....do NOT do that. Achoo!

Comments

Popular Posts