Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Awaiting.....

part of the kids workshop-making buttons


Amy Oliver's piece

Jen Stone's installation and performance piece-beautiful

My Postcard to Myself workshop participants and friends!

amazing what they made-wonderful!

my Artful Blogging Summer 2012 in the mail........where I am so happy to be featured in the mix of great artists, writers, photographers and creative minds. I can't wait to see it. When I get it I'll photograph it very artfully so as to make a full circle!

2 comments:

Mary C. Nasser said...

Congratulations on your article in Artful Blogging! Your humor is so refreshing and inspiring!

Wishing you all the best,
Mary

Mary C. Nasser said...

p.s. How fortunate you are to live at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains!
I had an artist residency near Blue Ridge Parkway!
Beautiful and diverse landscapes!