Things A Goin' On

this moment lasted approximately 5 minutes.....

Sooooo....


we've bought another (with our allowance) helicopter thingy that will break at any moment causing me to say the Nevermore of mothers....I told you so.

We've no one to play with this week and so I am throwing out the email that most mothers love to get, give me your child, children, give them all to me, leave them here all day and I will return them when we are all played out.

I actually did not remember how to hold a newborn today (Susan, avert your eyes)...no actually, it took me a few holds to get my touch back. I can't believe it but I am slowly turning into the sister with the older children instead of the sister with three kids under the age of 5, yee gawds.

I got so fuming mad about the 50 Shades of Gray books (being so poorly written and blah blah blah, such) that I started writing my own "love" story.....it's just for fun but I think I am really enjoying it. It's like I finally have a container for all of the word pictures that my mind makes....we'll see.

the art. oh the art. i am drawing but slowly like the pen tip is dragging through molasses. Emily, more soon, I promise. (been writing, see above).

just read Gillian Flynn's Gone Girl and loved it. loved it. would have thought of a better ending but.....when you read the first page, you realize that you have never read ANYTHING like it before.
then went on to read Sharp Objects and I am liking Dark Places even better, but both not nearly as brilliant as Gone Girl but who can blame her, she seems to just be getting better and better as a writer and that's awesome.

got my bike fixed.
bought a sport swim suit.
swam 20 laps.
thinking of tri-ing again (hmmmm)












Comments

Popular Posts