Friday, September 14, 2012

Stack-O

work in progress

So I am still working in this postcard format but hoping to branch out a bit. I've been playing with watercolor and pencil and will see where that goes. I'm just glad to be making things again. That good ole' ebb and flow. It also helps A LOT to have a few hours to myself, with quiet, so I hear myself think. Have a wonderful weekend. We will be going to the Bluemont Fair and of course, four soccer games. It's a good thing I love soccer because we play it 7 days a week, really. I'm also going with my girlfriends to our friend Melissa's opening in Georgetown in DC. She's an amazing artist and we are all going to try our best to look super cool and "with it" for her (ha ha ha)....man, I need new shoes......

1 comment:

Nathalie Nayer said...

I like that!