Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ask Me About Printable For Teachers


Ask Me About Printable available here


My sister who is a Kindergarten teacher told me the other day that she had done a search for an Ask Me About printable and voila, her google search returned nothing. And I got excited. I had just heard one of the men in the Professionals segment on the Today show talk about how he loved getting these from teachers. I created the template above so that teachers can simply plop it into Word or whatever program they desire, create a text box and type up some questions, you, the parent may want to ask your child about what they learned that week in school. Because we all know if you just ask, "What did you do in school today/this week?" you get the sound of crickets or, my favorite, uh nothing. We all know that is not the case.


P.S- Because of Sandy, I got so much artwork done and am reading possibly the best book on education, creativity ever.....more on that later.

No comments: