Wednesday, July 09, 2014

EOY

my main classroom all cleaned up
never will it be this organized again-at my 100 year old school

found this behind my smart board-hiding-love


summer reading

So, I've been writing somewhere else, like I am cheating. The cool thing about writing something, "something" is all of the fun research that goes into it. Yes, I was that kid. The one who actually LIKED writing bibliographies, enjoyed searching through stacks, the thrill of finding THAT book that would have the answer. The internet revolutionized so much but for writers, so much right? It should make one prolific with such information at the click of a mouse. Of course, some of my research will be done on location-the most FUN. But watching movies, listening to music and creating art and Instagram acct. to go with the story has been really well, cool.

No comments: