Evening Pictures


new sketchbook-ahhhhhh

haven't looked at this piece in awhile-keeping it in my thoughts

love finding similar color



beautiful new book in my collection-love her color palette and line work





There's a Barnes and Noble in Hampton Roads that I stop by on my way back home from my sister's house.We don't have bookstores around here anymore. It's so sad not to be able to see these books in person, feel the paper between your fingers and flip through. It's inspiring. I love the evening light in my studio.So I picked up a few treasures. It was necessary right after the conference.I'm experimenting. I'm getting up early and writing. It's the summer to break habits (bad or not, just plain old habits). Okay, I think they are bad. Bad for creativity. Bad time management. This morning I already edited a few chapters and scribbled on a storyboard. Giddy Up!

Comments

Popular Posts